Social Comment

http://www.stangii.com/1/standingvet.jpg

Mark

N.E. Ohio
probably the only guy there who knows what it all means.
Yeah - say what you want about the Boy Scouts - but that's where I learned most of these "respect" related issues. When to stand, when to put your hand over your heart, when to remove your cap, and how to display/handle the flag.
mttt wrote:

Yeah, me too. I'm glad to see my son getting involved with that stuff, even though I'm very far from seeing eye to eye with the BSA on a lot of political issues.
Great picture. Actually, disappointing, but very thought-provoking. I'm always surprised how few people stand when the flag passes.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA