So in other news... Festool...

So the Festool road show truck and trailer showed up at our local Woodcraft yesterday. Swingman and I showed up to check out the stuff. The Festool truck and trailer was cool, the trailer folded out to become a 500 sq ft workshop that was covered and had about 6 work stations where you could do the touch tryout thing.
Upon approaching the set up you registered on a little tablet and were immediately given a bag with a catalog, Festool T-shirt, Koozie and a Festool cap or Festool battery. I elected for the 15 volt 4.2 amp battery. That was a $55 freebee. A bib or drool bucket would have been nice. ;~)
Anyway just about all the current and new-to-come-out tools were on display, including the new portable VAC and the job site circular saw with attached short track. Worth a look if one is coming to a store near you.

I missed them, here, a few weeks ago. Something about a vacation and granddaughter's first birthday. SWMBO wasn't impressed when I pointed out the f-bomb tool road show. ;-)
I notice that their vacs are on sale (15%) for the next two months. I wonder if one can double up on discounts with the purchase of a tool (not that I need anything - but that's no impediment).
--Keith
On 4/30/2016 5:44 PM, krw wrote:

[snip]

Okay, now, pay attention. If you use the word need again you're out of the club! We buy what we WANT! <g>
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 18:18:37 -0500, Unquestionably Confused

- maybe the OF1010, though it doesn't take 1/2" bits).
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6:06:40 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

Seems like anyone north of America's equator either missed it earlier this year, will have to wait until after June and isn't on the Road Show schedule at all.
Do you know which one is the case?
http://www.festoolusa.com/roadshow/

Leon was obviously having a bad day. He did not buy anything. ;-)
Lee Michaels <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

LOL well I did but a pack of screws. Swingman bought some Granat paper.
On 5/2/2016 8:54 AM, Leon wrote:

More or less to learn how to pronounce it ..
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 5/2/2016 1:52 PM, Swingman wrote:

Gra-nault LOL
On 5/2/2016 8:18 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

fify ...