So a math problem

Round the 5th decimal into the 4th of PI. It is also Saint Patrick's day amateur day number two drive careful and sober.

You get an "F" for your math homework.
3.1415927… 3.141593… 3.14159… 3.1416
St. Patrick's day is 3-17-16
Driving careful and sober is good advice. :-)
"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message wrote: >>Round the 5th decimal into the 4th of PI. It is also Saint Patrick's

3/14/16 would then seem to be a Super Pi Day (π) rather than St. Patrick's Day, which as pointed out is 3/17/16...

Probably should go for math too. ;~)
On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:59:35 -0500, Gordon Shumway

No I get an F in english for not properly separating my thoughts.