So a math problem

Round the 5th decimal into the 4th of PI. It is also Saint Patrick's day amateur day number two drive careful and sober.

Reply to
Markem

You get an "F" for your math homework.

3.1415927? 3.141593? 3.14159? 3.1416

St. Patrick's day is 3-17-16

Driving careful and sober is good advice. :-)

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

3/14/16 would then seem to be a Super Pi Day (?) rather than St. Patrick's Day, which as pointed out is 3/17/16...

Probably should go for math too. ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

No I get an F in english for not properly separating my thoughts.

Reply to
Markem