SNOWMOBILE CUTTER

http://www.snowridermag.com/feature2.html Luigi might still be able to use this before summer sets in. LOL
JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.

Canada... six months of winter, six months of bad snowmobiling.
;-)
Snowmobile - a mechanical device designed to convert money into danger.
If you ride, get a GPS or chart so we can come by the shortest route to scoop your carcass into the rescue sled. Frustrating to drive eight miles and find access a half mile further. I worked my first nine years without encountering a sober snowmobile victim.

SS
Wed, Jun 9, 2004, 9:13pm (EDT-2) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca (DaveBalderstone) says: Canada... six months of winter, six months of bad snowmobiling.
I figure if Luigi works fast, he can make one before all the snow goes. If not, he can alway have it ready fornext winter. That's July 5th isn't it? LOL
JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

winter, and road construction.     j4