SNOWMOBILE CUTTER

http://www.snowridermag.com/feature2.html
It uses wood. This is a bit soon for most of us to use, but for you guys up in Canada, you can probably start using one of these in 3-4 weeks. LMAO
JOAT Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!". - JOAT
The J T entity posted thusly:

Aw C'mon JT! Winter doesn't start until mid-July!!!

Beginning. 3rd of July is last late frost, 5th is first early if you're a gardener.
George wrote:

Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August and winter.

George wrote:

and road construction.     Old Joke Alert!     jo4hn
jo4hn (in snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com) said:
> [...]
'Cept in my old (Minnesota) neighborhood where we had 'winter' and 'the 4th of July'. Some of my neighbors recalled when it actually snowed on the 4th of July parade - and caused a few people to laugh right loud in front of God and everybody...
[ Maybe you have to live there to understand that part.]

I remember it snowing on out 4th parade. Might have been the same year.

Just in case anyone isn't familiar with the "road construction" season, that's when it hits 95* or hotter every day with 100% relative humidity for 6-8 weeks, then the week after it drops to 30*, and snows.
Or maybe that's just Wisconsin- I don't accurately recall the weather across the border any more.

In Houston you have only two seasons. Christmas and SUMMER.
Leon wrote:

Hell, I live just North of Houston and thought Christmas was part of SUMMER.
>Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August >and winter.
As I tell my mother who still lives in Northern Ohio.
"You have a short summer, July 4th and 5th. Enjoy it".
Lew

I hoped it would be something that chopped them up. Hate 'em.