Sneaking up on a dado.

Page 2 of 2
Doug Winterburn wrote in message:

Another dumbass... A good saw operator will make 250-300 cuts per hour, some 10,000 per week, or a half-million per year...that's what he is paid to do.
On 13 Jun 2004 11:45:41 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (daclark) wrote:

In a factory.
I doubt a one-off craftsman makes 250-300 tablesaw cuts in a week.
Barry
On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:45:41 -0700, daclark wrote:

Amazing, a cut every 12 seconds for close to 20 years! Doesn't leave mch time for all that other stuff you claimed to have done, not to mention changing blades, sharpening tools, glue-ups, design work, ....
I am truly impressed (with your penchant for bull s#!+)
-Doug
--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
Doug Winterburn wrote:

Wonder how many of those times he actually turned it on?
--
--John
On 12 Jun 2004 13:07:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (daclark) wrote:

how did you end up being such an arrogant asshole? get beat up a lot as a kid or something?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

I doubt that *very* much.

Kept count, did you?

"Simple physics and ... common sense" would also lead one to conclude that not using a splitter on a table saw is stupid, but that didn't prevent you from claiming the contrary a couple of weeks ago.

Wrong again, as usual. The board is guided by the fence, and *only* the fence. If you had actually used a table saw even ten times, let alone the "ten million" that you claim, you might understand that.

Aren't you the same guy that started those BS threads about "living trade"? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

When I'm sneaking up on _anything_, I always try to sneak up on the one with the salt on it's tail. *Lots* easier that way.