Smaller Tablesaw

Hi
I need information on where I may find a small table saw?
I am limited for space and the saw would only be used for small mostly model making jobs. The maximum size materials I would be using would be ply or MDF to a maximum of around " inch.
I would really be glad of any help I receive mainly as Christmas is coming and my would be better spending my present money on a saw than another jumper.
Thanks in advance S.T.
One source I know of is Micromark. Do a search for "table saw" http://www.micromark.com /
Preac is another source you might consider. http://users.rcn.com/smallife/preac_saw.html

Thanks for the replie, I will check it out.

I've seen a small table saw for model makers. If I remember correctly it used circ saw blades. Looked like a quality piece of machinery. I'll try to find it and repost.
--
Erik "Grumpa" Ahrens
Apprentice Termite
"Erik" <erikl_nospam_at_nospam_syserco.com> wrote in message

Wade Lippman wrote:

If that's the Delta version of the Skil 3400, the other huge problem with the saw for small work is that it's impossible for all but the most inventive and dedicated to make a zero-clearance insert for the thing.
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:28:39 -0000, "Mr Stephen Topp"

How about a bandsaw instead ? It's heavy, so needs its own space, but it's tall rather than wide. It'll do any ripping you might want for model making.
Although there are machines like the Proxxon, I'd tend to avoid them. There are problems with tiny circular saws - you're doing a lot of cutting near the top of the wheel, which is less safe than a big saw where you can do it near the centre of the wheel, where the teeth move near-vertically (there's less chance of the timber being thrown forwards).