Small sliding table saws

I was going to buy a small combination machine, but can't find anything that will fit my shop and really be servicable. However I did get attached to the idea of a sliding table saw.
All the European imports are way too big; are there any small sliding table saw other than the Dewalt? I would like to go a bit more upscale than that. What I would really like is the table saw/shaper that comes with the Minimax C26, but they only sell it with the planer/jointer, and the p/j is too small to be of much use. (10" wide planer, 40" long jointer!)
Try Home Depot. They have a 3hp sliding table saw for less than $200. Fence a POS. Mine goes thru 3" ash and 1/2" aluminum with no problems. It is direct drive and fairly noisy. Mine is mounted to the right of my Delta and uses the same fence.
--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

Festool system. If I had it to do over again I would give the Festool system a serious look. You'll use a hand held circular saw with a plunge blade that has plenty of power and the table and corresponding fence systems are high quality (and expensive). The router(s), sander(s), etc. are designed to be used in conjunction with the work table. Get a joiner and a planer that don't take up to much room and you'll be set (except for all the other millions of tools you'll need to acquire over the years). Robert Smith