Small Shop Startup

In my opinion... I'd encourage a PM 66 table saw, a 20" Grizzly band saw, 8" Grizzly Jointer with adjustable hand wheels rather than levers, Harbor Freight floor model drill press, the 20" model if that is in your budget, a floor model planer, not a table top version, and a DeWald miter saw, not the compound version.
That should get you off to a good start. The PM66 is the most expensive and the most critical to doing good accurate work.
Don Dando