small router

I had been looking for a small (smaller than a PC 690, bigger than a laminate trimmer) router. UPS delivered a Grizzly Mod.# H2854 yesterday. This is just about what I was looking for. 1 HP, plunge, has a little plastic dust port, guide bearing and edge guide. I installed a 1/2 inch dado bit and ran a dado 3/8 inch deep in some yellow pine. No problem at all. I'm sure it will perform very nicely in the duty I have planned, (round over, chamfers, edge treatment). It's nice to have plenty of routers. <BG>
Max D.