Small Hinge for Box with recessed Lid

I am looking for a hinge tha will work on a very small box with very thin sides and lid (1/4"). The lid of the box sits on top and flush with the sides, but has a lip around the inside that fits into the body of the box. I want to keep that recessed lip (it keeps the lid centered nicely) and still hinge the box. I do not want the hinge visible when the box lid is down. While this might seem strange, its all right if the hinges are attached with bolts that are exposed, I just don't want the hinge showing.
This does not have to be heavy duty. I have actually thought about using a briefcase suport arm as an actual hinge, but am looking for any other ideas.
I have looked all over the net for hinges. I cannot find anything. tha would do what I want.
Thanks
Jeff

Did you check Rockler.com and leevalley.com? I've found their stuff doesn't always come up on the first few pages of a google search, but they both have a wide variety of woodworking hardware, and they're both excellent companies to work with. Maybe the "small box hinges" at http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/Search.aspx?c=3&action=n or the "Mini Concealed Soss Hinge" from http://www.rockler.com/CategoryView.cfm?Cat_ID 4 with a little support block? Good luck, Andy
Thanks, but I checked both.
Jeff