Small Gloat

Our town holds and annual rummage sale with all sorts of stuff from residents and weekenders alike. The Women's Club takes in 2 or 3 kilobucks and the leftovers go to the Salvation Army. Winners all around. Yr hmbl srvnt donates time and (some) effort to this event and I look at whatever tools are in the mix. This time it is a Bailey No 6 Fore plane in pretty good shape. It needs some cleaning and sharpening which will give me something to do on those long winter nights. :-~

mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn