Small Gloat

Work decided that I didn't have enough tools so I got a free Milwaukee Orbital Jigsaw (6266) Dewalt Drill (plug-in 3/4" chuck) and a half way decent Black and Decker Grinder (the ergonomic one).
All this came into my shop on a beat-up rolling cart that should tuck under my back wall bench to hold my tools when in the shop and has a nice sized ABC fire extinguisher clipped to it.

To qualify for a gloat status, you need to state how you came by this free stuff.

Work. We don't use a lot of tools and they where closing down a warehouse. It was up for grabs. Cheaper to give it to me than to ship it someplace else and store it.
Fri, Jan 18, 2008, 6:21pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (yugami) doth claimeth: Work decided that I didn't have enough tools so I got a free Milwaukee Orbital Jigsaw (6266) Dewalt Drill (plug-in 3/4" chuck) and a half way decent Black and Decker Grinder (the ergonomic one). All this came into my shop on a beat-up rolling cart that should tuck under my back wall bench to hold my tools when in the shop and has a nice sized ABC fire extinguisher clipped to it.
Is that just one tool, or is it you haven't learned punctation yet. Large warm fuzzy at the most.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.

Speaking of "punctation" <sic>, shouldn't there be a question mark at the end of your sentence? Oh, the irony! ;-)
Jim Stuyck
Sat, Jan 19, 2008, 2:06pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@tx.rr.com (JimStuyck) doth query: Speaking of "punctation" <sic>, shouldn't there be a question mark at the end of your sentence? Oh, the irony! ;-)
I don't know, we haven't got to question marks yet.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.
On Jan 19, 11:56 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Wow, I wasn't aware that the schools have gotten so bad that spelling AND deductive reasoning can't be taught anymore.
Sat, Jan 19, 2008, 1:24pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (yugami) doth sayeth: Wow, I wasn't aware that the schools have gotten so bad that spelling AND deductive reasoning can't be taught anymore.
Damn, we must have gone to the same school then.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.
On Jan 19, 8:44 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

As Buzz Lighyear once said: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.
Sun, Jan 20, 2008, 7:27am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (yugami) doth posteth: As Buzz Lighyear once said: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.
OK, as long as you can spare it.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.

Well, since no one else has said it, you suck.
Nice score.
Hoping my punctation [sic] is up to snuff,
jc
Sat, Jan 19, 2008, 9:29pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@valid.com (Joe) doth sayeth: <snip> Hoping my punctation [sic] is up to snuff, Don't worry, I had it checked, you punctated just fine.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.

When in doubt, punct.
Lobby Dosser wrote:

Sun, Jan 20, 2008, 5:08am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (LobbyDosser) posteded thusly: When in doubt, punct.
Damn, almost snorted coffee. LMAO