Small gloat

I landed a Leigh D4 in perfect shape with 3 8mm bits yesterday for $260. Not too bad, I'd say. He even gave me his mounting box. I'm looking forward to finding a few hours and trying it out.
good job there sam...I love my Leigh Jig and use it alot here at the school. You did good!!! Mike from American Sycamore