small gauge staple guns

found a pneumatic 23 gauge narrow crown stapler but it is pricey
a hand stapler would be fine but do not see one that shoots small staples
3/16 to 1/4 crown is what i need but i see only wire staplers in this range
anyeone know of a hand stapler in this size
On 3/22/2016 11:55 AM, Electric Comet wrote:

crown" but they seem to be 27/64" (nice even number that) which doesn't seem to be all that narrow to me. Not cheap either -- around $40 while decent-quality pneumatics seem to be hovering around $90. Of course there is always HF which sells something for $25 that might work if you don't expect it to last too long.
On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:09:49 -0400

in my quest for staple guns i have found that the long time players have strict definitions and use them
they use leg length and crown while others will just say 5/8 but not say which dimension is 5/8
and mostly i saw narrow crown to mean 1/4 inch wide and variable leg length

the small 23 gauge staplers i found are big money and i never saw any cheap 23 gauge
hf has a 20 gauge but i think that was t50 staples so not narrow
the issue is that if you try to staple thin materials the lower gauge will blow right thru the material
will keep my eye out for a used one but i rarely see used staple guns and i have now an automated searcher that i use for finding used things