Small corner cabinet plans?

Hey all:

I need to build small corner cabinet for a lav. Approx. 32-34" high by

16" wide edge to edge. Just to store a few sundries and guest towels and such. Is a small lav so space is a big consideration.

Anyone got a plan for this they would share? House is 1800's country but even a modern style would work as I can doll it up with molding and such.

Any help or website would be MUCH appreciated!

BTW: I have found lot's of plans online for corner pieces, but the all seem to be larger size for bookcases or TV's... Of course I can slap them down to scale... Thought I would ask here first!

Happy New Year & TIA!

Phred

Reply to
Phred