slightly relevant; How much is your spouse worth?

I was about to purchase tickets for today's woodworkig show in Timonium (Baltimore) and noticed on the discount coupon that you can bring your spouse for free or receive two dollars off your admission if you go alone. I showed this to my wife and mentioned that she is only worth two dollars to which she said that I was the one worth two dollars unless she pays the full price. Either way, I'll be there. Marc

I would not convince her to go at all, but leave her at home and tell her we are going out to dinner later in the day. That way we are both happy. Certainly, I would not want her to take me to a JoAnn Fabrics shopping spree. Sadly, I do not attend woodworking shows anymore like I did 20 years ago but now there is the Internet and UTube to see new machines and techniques.

Last time I checked, my wife had $40.00 in her purse. She could be hiding more somewhere.