And, apparently, the board. But, it's in PDF and I can't view it.
This is for those woodworkers who don't have enought confidence in themselves to make one out of real wood. Or, those who are screwing off at the office.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?