slightly OT: link for you rare earth magnet fans

Greetings,     Tired of those wussy rare earth magnets from LV? I judged a high school science fair this evening. The winner's project was a levitating magnet. Pretty cool. I asked the kid where she got the huge 1.2 cm cube magnets. Here's the link: https://secure.avdns7.com/~scitoys/cgi-bin/shop.exe?page=magnet_desc.html goes straight to the magnets, or http://www.scitoys.com for the homepage.
I haven't bothered to check how the smaller magnets compare in price to other sources, such as LV.
--
"Keep your ass behind you"
vladimir a t mad scientist com

Great source for any teachers out there. I've used a number of their demos, which are generally better than the ones in the book accompanying the texts.
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:39:56 -0600, Australopithecus scobis

Another great place for magnets is:
http://www.wondermagnet.com /
I've bought several and been very satisfied.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com

Both pretty interesting sites. Here is one that I found to be the cheapest when I was looking: http://www.kjmagnetics.com /