slightly off topic: wind powered kinetic sculptures

Hey all, I saw this posted on my windsurfing email group and thought some of you might enjoy seeing this.
http://www.glumbert.com/media/kineticsculpture
Apologies if it has been posted beofre- did not see this in the archives. Marc

It could easily be adapted for horror films.