Slightly bowed board

I have a piece of s2s 1" mahogany 40"" x 11"
It has a slight wind to it. if I lay it on the convex side and hold down 1 end - the other is no more than 1/2' off the table. The other way using a straightedge about 3/8" is the largest gap. I was thinking I could use this for the legs of my project. If I can't easily locate 6/4 mahogany locally I'd rip and glue up the pieces.
Considering the slioght wind - do I need top true this board first or could I get away with rip and glue then sand/plane/shape, etc to size.
If I do need to true it - what's the best way to tackle it - I have a planer and a router table, bandsaw, tablesaw but no jointer. I can joint the edge using the router table but that's about it. I do have several hand planes but I've never tried to remove a wind before.
Any suggestions will help.
Thanx,
Vic Baron
--
Of course, I may be wrong, I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

A previous post dealt with much the same matter. Rip it down the middle, then joint the two pieces flat, etc.. I doubt if you'll end up with much more than 3/4 inch of thickness. Oh, no jointer? Now's your chance! Tom >"Vic Baron" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

I'd rip them oversized, glue up the leg blanks then mill them. You'll probably lose less material that way then trying to take a twist out of the whole piece, especially a half inch twist.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods