Sliding door concept

I have shown a simple method of installing cabinet sliding doors at "alt binaries pictures woodworking" for anyone interested. The method allows tighter clearances than the conventional flipper door commercial hardware and a superior operation in my opinion [obviously biased]...mjh
I have a project in the cue for which I have already ordered the pocket hardware but I would be interested in looking at your concept. However, I use Google groups and for the life of me have never been able to find a.b.w.pics.
Can anyone tell me how to navigate to the binaries pictures location so I can see these pics?
It's my understanding that google only does text groups, no binaries.
My ISP dropped news service all together so I pay for a separate service (newsguy at $40/yr, although there are other good ones)
-Steve

snipped-for-privacy@primelink1.net says...

at news.readfreenews.net although the latter isn't allowing new readers to post just now. He also has a free binary news server called biggulp but it's very difficult to get on.
--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever

As another poster indicated Google won't get you there - they don't carry the binary newsgroups (nasty stuff out there!).
I've downloaded the pics and can email them to you if you send me an email with your address.
Regards.

it's a binary group. google doesn't do binary groups.
one of the regulars here runs a web portal for it though. http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw /
Beauty! It works great
Hi,

Try here http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.html
Regards, Phil.
Oh yeah, I had seen this before. It seems to lag in postings and when I try to go any deeper than the first page to see anything from history ig goes off into some never-never land. Thanks for the help though.
A few Q's (now that I've seen the pics).
1. What are the plastic rollers? Are they screen door parts or something?
2. Hwo do you install it? If the upper and lower rails are in place, how do you get rollers into the channels?
3. Is the action really smooth? It seems that there is no vertical support so the bottom of the door is dragging in the bottom channel.