Sliding compound miter saws.

Page 6 of 6
On 2/2/2012 5:01 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

There you go!
Bullshit!
This is moronic and this was explained before but your ignorant attitude won't let you see the denial in those statements.
Now go on and pretend you didn't see this but remember when you comment about it later, you look amazingly transparent,
again, no matter how many of your sock puppets agree with you.
-------------- "Dave" wrote in message
The first paragraph above is a comment you made from the SawStop thread and the second paragraph is you commenting about how a particular aspect of a tool is a joke.
Thanks for making my point. SawStop, dust hood, whatever, people talk. If the SawStop didn't perform to specs, people would talk. It doesn't mater what kind of prevention Gass might take, if the SawStop didn't work properly, we'd hear about it.
On 2/1/2012 11:32 PM, Dave wrote:

Ever heard any of these gear head geeks tell you their K$N filter did NOT improve their mileage and performance? I can tell you the science says they won't, AND they pass more dirt in the process of failing. Not ONE K$N filter owner will admit they wasted their money, and they know damn good and well it didn't do a THING for their piss ant vehicle they put it on.
--
Steve Barker
On 2/2/2012 5:00 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

The difference her though is that the SS is a major investment that better perform as advertised. The K&R is not cheap stuff but complaining would be a lot of effort for little return and they are not at the news front like the SS.