sliding compound dual bevel saw

I have a 10" makita now and am giving it to my brother. I want to buy another one, my top choices are the bosch 10" and rigid 12" (only because they don't have a 10") and the reason is the 60+ degree of cuts. The rigid will go 65 left and right. Any recomendations on these saws? Any other I should look at.