"slide" tape layering?

Don't know the name,but a one sided adhesive tape with a slick side that is used to help things, like drawers,well, slide on a runner..
I have some drawers that are not quite aligned across the top.sliding on wooden runners..was wondering if the slide tape can be build up (layered) so that the tops are leveled and makes the draw slide easier. Know normally it is a one layer tape, but anyone tried building layers to even things out?
we are talking 1/16" to 1/32" off.small but noticeable..

Never did, but I'd make the layers with a different kind of tape, or perhaps shims of paper and glue.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

Is this what you're referring to? I've never tried it myself but it looks like it might have a number of uses.
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid 2
Or try this; http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p2182&cat=1,110,43466

I put this on a set of drawers that was a pain to open and close and now they almost fly of the runenrs, very good stuff

"cc" wrote:
> Don't know the name,but a one sided adhesive tape with a slick side > that is used to help things, like drawers,well, slide on a runner..
Rockler has it, bring a fat wallet.
Lew
OK, there's too many CWs around here.

There's only ONE original "CW" in my world...
You better sort this out! <G>