"slide" tape layering?

Don't know the name,but a one sided adhesive tape with a slick side that is used to help things, like drawers,well, slide on a runner..

I have some drawers that are not quite aligned across the top.sliding on wooden runners..was wondering if the slide tape can be build up (layered) so that the tops are leveled and makes the draw slide easier. Know normally it is a one layer tape, but anyone tried building layers to even things out?

we are talking 1/16" to 1/32" off.small but noticeable..

Reply to
cc

Never did, but I'd make the layers with a different kind of tape, or perhaps shims of paper and glue.

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

Is this what you're referring to? I've never tried it myself but it looks like it might have a number of uses.

CW

Reply to
Doug Brown

I put this on a set of drawers that was a pain to open and close and now they almost fly of the runenrs, very good stuff

Reply to
Scott

Rockler has it, bring a fat wallet.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

OK, there's too many CWs around here.

Reply to
CW

There's only ONE original "CW" in my world...

You better sort this out!

Reply to
B A R R Y