SLED INFO---------------

looking for plans or pictures of a 9-10' sled
for one monstrous table saw

Sid Wood wrote:

I saw that one coming...
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:02:41 GMT, marie o'keeefe
Wow, whatcha gonna crosscut, Marie?
Fer pitchers, go to the library and look for Dover books on vehicles. They have several on sleighs and carriages.
One here:
Title: American carriages, sleighs, sulkies, and carts : 168 illustrations from Victorian sources / edited by Don H. Berkebile. Author: Berkebile, Donald H. Publisher, Date: New York : Dover Publications, 1977. ISBN: 0486233286 - Description: vii, 167 p. : chiefly ill. ; 25 cm.
--

From time to time, we have been tempted to believe that society has
become too complex to be managed by self-rule, that government by