Slatwall dimension needed

I have a Lee Valley slatwall bit, but can't find anywhere a dimension of how deep the cutter should be set in 3/4" material.
The bit (and slot dimensions) are here: <http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pQ594&cat=1,46168,46176&ap=1> , if link doesn't work just search for "Slot-Wall Bit"
My question for someone that has some 3/4" slatwall is: what is the depth from the bottom of the wider slot to the face of the panel? It looks like the bigger slot is centered but if I am wrong the hangers will not fit properly.
Thanks, Bert
Bert wrote:

1/2 "
T Turner wrote: