Slats for the bottom of wooden rockers

Does anyone know where I can order slats for the seat bottom and the upright slats for wooden rockers?

Thanks in advance,

Evon

Reply to
Evon Barvinchack

Why not make them? Or are you doing a repair? There are tens of thousands of potential sizes depending on the chair. How about a little information of what you are trying to do.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks for your reply, Edwin,

I have never bent wood - so I was thinking that maybe there was a supplier of slats, it would be quicker if I could buy several and replace all the slat so that they were uniform. If no such supplier exist, then I'll try my hand at making and bending the slats!!!?!

Reply to
ebarck