SKY HOOK - PDF

All I can say is, if you never had a sky hook as a kid, you had a very deprived childhood.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

"Collage professor" ?!?

May I assume that the term refers to an art teacher?

Reply to
Gus

Given his spelling of 'just', maybe it's a really bad english professor?

Reply to
Joe

Feller by the name of Lew Alcindor made a living makin' 'em.

Reply to
ALF SCHUMWAY

Allow me to translate the plans for you...

tow = toy jest = just us = use collage = college what ever = whatever

Regardless, I think I'll make a few for the little ones.

Thanks, Joat!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Wed, Sep 5, 2007, 11:45am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net (DerbyDad03) doth sayeth: Allow me to translate the plans for you... tow = toy jest = just us = use collage = college what ever = whatever Regardless, I think I'll make a few for the little ones. Thanks, Joat!

Neat toy, simple to make, free plan, and always people to find fault.

Better be prepared to make a lot, they'll bring their friends by for one. And one for you too.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

NO one finds more fault on this group than you, JT.

So lighten up.

Reply to
Gus

Thu, Sep 6, 2007, 4:35am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Gus) doth sayeth: NO one finds more fault on this group than you, JT. So lighten up.

I don't believe you'll find anyone that posts more free plans on this group than me. So take it up with the Cabal; or bite me.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Reply to