SKY HOOK - PDF

http://laserkerf.com/sky_hook.pdf
All I can say is, if you never had a sky hook as a kid, you had a very deprived childhood.
On Sep 5, 5:11 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

"Collage professor" ?!?
May I assume that the term refers to an art teacher?
(J T) wrote:

Given his spelling of 'just', maybe it's a really bad english professor?

Allow me to translate the plans for you...
tow = toy jest = just us = use collage = college what ever = whatever
Regardless, I think I'll make a few for the little ones.
Thanks, Joat!
Wed, Sep 5, 2007, 11:45am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net (DerbyDad03) doth sayeth: Allow me to translate the plans for you... tow = toy jest = just us = use collage = college what ever = whatever Regardless, I think I'll make a few for the little ones. Thanks, Joat!
Neat toy, simple to make, free plan, and always people to find fault.
Better be prepared to make a lot, they'll bring their friends by for one. And one for you too.
On Sep 5, 6:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

NO one finds more fault on this group than you, JT.
So lighten up.
Thu, Sep 6, 2007, 4:35am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Gus) doth sayeth: NO one finds more fault on this group than you, JT. So lighten up.
I don't believe you'll find anyone that posts more free plans on this group than me. So take it up with the Cabal; or bite me.
There is no CABAL and he might be rabid.
J T wrote:

On Sep 5, 5:11 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Feller by the name of Lew Alcindor made a living makin' 'em.