SKIL: New multi machine

"XShop" soon to come from Skil, possibility of six power tools but I bet it will be DD on the TS part. I wonder how this'll work out and how well made it'll be. http://www.skil.com/homepage.htm one may click on the pic of it and a more detailed window will pop up.
Alex

Its a truly weird combination - including a digital rip fence and drill press in the same package from a name that's become synonymous with low end. I don't get it. Somebody in marketing will either turn out to be brilliant or lose their job.
Bob

how the drill press would work from the existing motor unless it just mounts onto the xshop as it's own unit with it's own motor. I have an old skil drill HD6525 ca. early 90's that is excellent, 3/8" German Rohm chuck. Dey donmakem like dat nomo I bet!
Alex