SKIL: New multi machine

"XShop" soon to come from Skil, possibility of six power tools but I bet it will be DD on the TS part. I wonder how this'll work out and how well made it'll be.

may click on the pic of it and a more detailed window will pop up.

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

Its a truly weird combination - including a digital rip fence and drill press in the same package from a name that's become synonymous with low end. I don't get it. Somebody in marketing will either turn out to be brilliant or lose their job.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

I believe the drill press and router are seperate attachments to buy. I can't imagine how the drill press would work from the existing motor unless it just mounts onto the xshop as it's own unit with it's own motor. I have an old skil drill HD6525 ca. early 90's that is excellent, 3/8" German Rohm chuck. Dey donmakem like dat nomo I bet!

Alex

Reply to
AAvK