Skil may have something worth taking a second look at.

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:09:04 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

I really enjoy old PM articles, as well as old how-to books.
My plane was parked next to an "Ercoupe" for a while. The Ercoupe was an early homebuilt that lacked rudders and claimed to be spin-proof, according to an old PM article. The plane has withstood the test of time, thanks to a lack of rudders and no way to make it tail-heavy, so I found the article interesting.
I'd still wanting my flying car!
<<I'd still wanting my flying car!>>
Here ya go: http://www.terrafugia.com /

_________________________________
Lee Gordon wrote:

The thing that bugs me is that they're shooting for a gross weight 500 pounds less than the empty weight of a Smart Car. If they can pass both DOT and FAA safety regs at that weight then the major automakers are going to be beating a path to their door.
--John
"Leon" wrote

Aye ... my name is certainly on the subscription. And where do you think I learned everything I know!!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/8/08
Swingman wrote:

File a change of address with Leon's information.
"B A R R Y" wrote in message

LOL ... the MIL would probably go for that ... she already thinks he's cute. ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/8/08
"Swingman" wrote:

Don't forget the old red corn cob followed by a white corn cob approach.
Lew

I looked for those in the grocery store. They'd be difficult to flush, wouldn't they?
"Robatoy" wrote:
I looked for those in the grocery store. They'd be difficult to flush, wouldn't they?
No imagination.<G>
A macerator if on a sewer system, an out house if not.
Don't forget, you need twice as many red cobs as white cobs.
Lew

Now that's funny.

I'm a runner. SWMBO gets me a subscription to "Runners World". Youngest son and his buddies are all big time college cross country runners, very fast and competitive. They make fun of my "Runner's World" , call it the most juvenile mag on running available.
But when they think I'm not looking, I've caught them reading them.
Frank

So am I. I run to the shop, run to a customers's house, run to the bank, run to the beer store...run errands all day..almost too busy to run my little company... I run till I run out of steam.
This would never replace a solid wooden workbench, but if you're like me and have to put all your toys away at the end of the day it is very good.
BTW I think I had the Fisher Price one too lol.
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.