Skil Digital Angle Finder: huge mistake!

Page 4 of 4
Tom Veatch wrote:

Cool. My CMS goes 0-48 in each direction (with a nudge, I can get about 51). I saw one, once, that had another scale 90-180 underneath, which I thought was way cool.
So with most not-on-purpose out-of-square corners, I can handle just cutting the corner angle in half.
--

-MIKE-