SketchUp Where?

Is there anywhere I can download "Sketch Up 2013" from that will include only the Sketch Up program, and not all the other apps that will install. Have tried at least ten different sites and they all want to install other apps also. Thanks.
Vic
Victor H. wrote:

You may see if it may work. -Bill
http://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-make
On 11/22/2013 1:04 PM, Victor H. wrote:

With the below you should not have to answer a bunch of BS questions to start the download of SketchUpWEN.exe:
http://www.sketchup.com/search/site/download%20sketchupmake
From there just follow the yellow brick road.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Thanks, That did it. I was beginning to think it was not possible to download SkekchUp without all the other garbage I did not need. Thanks again. Vic
On 11/22/2013 6:51 PM, Victor H. wrote:

Por nada ... if you have any questions, ask away, There are a few folks here who can probably answer them.
Tip: Think "edges and faces", just like you wood with wood. ;0>
And don't give up ... it takes a few tries before the light pops on, but it is well worth the little bit of effort to get the hang of modeling in SketchUp.
Good place to start:
http://www.sketchup.com/learn/videos?playlistX