Sketchup - What's the best mouse for SU?

Page 3 of 3
On 5/7/2010 2:18 PM, basilisk wrote:

Have you seen a Wacom Cintiq? If I ever hit the lotto . . .

On Fri, 07 May 2010 16:11:30 -0400, "J. Clarke"

That Wacom Cintuq 21UX has a FESTERING price, doesn't it?
-- Live forever or die in the attempt. -- Joseph Heller, Catch 22
wrote the following:

6x9" here.

I have their older Art Z II tablet but don't use it much any more since I'm not doing much Photoshop work lately. I'll have to try it with SU on the new computer sometime soon.
-- Live forever or die in the attempt. -- Joseph Heller, Catch 22