Sketchup Question

Page 6 of 9
Robatoy wrote:

Think that one occurred during the 90's under Clinton's watch.
Not that there's any correlation -- stuff happens despite rigorous testing. Could just as easily have been a m / km unit problem and they'd have still been off by 3 orders of magnitude. Systems Engineering is a discipline that requires both top-level thinking and tedious attention to detail.

Rob Leatham