Sketchup question

Depends on the brandy. Good stuff comes from France and has a king name :-) Distill it and live in one region only - call it Cognac, only from France.

Mart> Robatoy wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Robatoy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@s16g2000vbp.googlegroups.com:

I hope you're enjoying the recipe!

Me, I stay with Stella Artois. Proost!

Reply to
Han

Hey, go to geeks.com, they have some good buys on refurb'd computer hardware (all P4s) and often include a copy of WIN XP. You have a monitor,keyboard, mouse so it may be worth a look.

notbob wrote:

Reply to
Marty

snipped-for-privacy@s16g2000vbp.googlegroups.com:

I like Stella. It is high on the list. Erdinger Weiss or Grolsch. Those are my favourites. I will drink what is offered so not to offend the host(ess), in most cases. I have tried many brews from 'artsy-crafty' breweries. but I don't want chocolate or fruit in my beer..or nettles, that's just weird shit. Guinness I can drink, but I still wonder what the hubbub's all about. Alexander Keith on draught is nice. Really nice. IF they pump it with CO2 and not ' beer gas'. Budweiser in a bottle isn't too bad for yard-work, mowing the lawn. Ol Milwaukee isn't too bad, even though my beer-snob frieds poo-poo it. Serve one up in a glass and they LIKE it. A lot of that crap is in their heads. Do a blind test on your friends one day... it is fun! Which brings me to the conclusion that there is NO beer I cannot get down. It is called conditioning.

Reply to
Robatoy

Looks good. Thank you.

nb

Reply to
notbob

"Robatoy" wrote: ================================= Budweiser in a bottle isn't too bad for yard-work, mowing the lawn. Ol Milwaukee isn't too bad, even though my beer-snob frieds poo-poo it. Serve one up in a glass and they LIKE it. A lot of that crap is in their heads. Do a blind test on your friends one day... it is fun! Which brings me to the conclusion that there is NO beer I cannot get down. It is called conditioning. =========================================

If it's Miller, Bud, or Coors, it is very much over priced and under peckered, IMHO.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Canoe beer. A waste of water and yeast and whatever else they use to make that crap (rice, corn, etc). Anyone who thinks it's real beer has not been educated.

nb

Reply to
notbob