Sketchup question

Page 3 of 3

I like Stella. It is high on the list. Erdinger Weiss or Grolsch. Those are my favourites. I will drink what is offered so not to offend the host(ess), in most cases. I have tried many brews from 'artsy-crafty' breweries. but I don't want chocolate or fruit in my beer..or nettles, that's just weird shit. Guinness I can drink, but I still wonder what the hubbub's all about. Alexander Keith on draught is nice. Really nice. IF they pump it with CO2 and not ' beer gas'. Budweiser in a bottle isn't too bad for yard-work, mowing the lawn. Ol Milwaukee isn't too bad, even though my beer-snob frieds poo-poo it. Serve one up in a glass and they LIKE it. A lot of that crap is in their heads. Do a blind test on your friends one day... it is fun! Which brings me to the conclusion that there is NO beer I cannot get down. <G> It is called conditioning.
"Robatoy" wrote: ================================Budweiser in a bottle isn't too bad for yard-work, mowing the lawn. Ol Milwaukee isn't too bad, even though my beer-snob frieds poo-poo it. Serve one up in a glass and they LIKE it. A lot of that crap is in their heads. Do a blind test on your friends one day... it is fun! Which brings me to the conclusion that there is NO beer I cannot get down. <G> It is called conditioning. ======================================== If it's Miller, Bud, or Coors, it is very much over priced and under peckered, IMHO.
Lew

Canoe beer. A waste of water and yeast and whatever else they use to make that crap (rice, corn, etc). Anyone who thinks it's real beer has not been educated.
nb
Hey, go to geeks.com, they have some good buys on refurb'd computer hardware (all P4s) and often include a copy of WIN XP. You have a monitor,keyboard, mouse so it may be worth a look.
notbob wrote:

Looks good. Thank you.
nb
Turbocad 15/16 has some limited interchange capabilities with Sketchup.
Tom Dacon

Haven't looked at all the replies, so this may be a duplication of effort. The free version has little or not export capability, maybe import is a little better, since several formats are listed in the import drop down, but I've never tried anything but JPG.
The "Pro" version (~500$) adds a number of vector graphics formats to the list.
http://sketchup.google.com/intl/en/product/whygopro.html
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA