Sketchup mess-up

Page 1 of 2

I stated how I model in 3D in sketchup and then manually create 2D drawings in AutoCAD. If I were in a true production environment I would have a checker review my 2D drawings or even better dump dxf to AutoCAD frpom a Pro version os SU. My short cuts bit me in the ass last night.
I have 12 little pine cabinet kits all boxed up and ready to sell. This is the first run of this newly detailed design that I've built before "one-off" but just now put into production with official drawings.
I was building one sample to use for pictures and to test the design, only to find one part 7" wide vs the 6 1/2" it must be. I have to unbox all 12 now and replace the part, and maybe some others, I haven't yet gone through and checked the rest of the design to see what else is wrong. I was so disgusted I just dropped the nail gun, capped the glue, went inside and had a beer.
Live and (never seem) to learn.

Hey, be thankful it wasn't 6 1/2" and needed to be 7", your mistake can be fixed without stretching the board.
--
Froz...

On 9/21/10 12:57 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

Yeah, but what kind of beer?
--

-MIKE-

I happened to have a few cold bottles of Pacifico on hand which remind me of wayward days spent in Mexico.

Hope it's better than Corona. :-) I'll enjoy the occasional DosXX Amber on draft at the local taqueria, but that's about as light as I can go in color.
--

-MIKE-

-MIKE- wrote:

Finally! Someone else who thinks Corona is over rated horse piss. The dark DosXX is a nice beer.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On 09/22/2010 07:50 AM, dadiOH wrote:

Sheeooot, I've been calling Corona "piss water" ever since I first tried it what, 20 years ago? Either variety of Dos Equis is WAY better. I quite like the amber.

ALL beer is overrated horse piss. I can't believe I drank that stinky suff. Coors almost went belly-up the day I sobered up. (Coors, Pepsi, and Bacardi)
-- Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
"dadiOH" wrote:

------------------------------- WHAT???
You mean you don't like Mexican Budweiser?
For shame<G>.
Lew

Tucking that phrase away in the brain for future use. :-)
--

-MIKE-

The term "canoe beer" pretty much covers 'em all.
nb
On 9/22/2010 12:07 PM, notbob wrote:

As in "making love in a canoe"?
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Bingo!
nb
-MIKE- wrote:

Yeah, it is both cute and accurate.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

When I walk in somewhere and somebody puts a beer in my hands, I will drink it as I am not _that_ fussy. However, I only buy:
http://www.erdinger.de/en/Company/Brewery.html
or
http://www.grolsch.com/index.php
Erdinger also has the distinction of making the only drinkable non- alcoholic beer and Grolsch makes a 2.5% that is absolutely drinkable.
On 9/22/10 11:42 AM, Robatoy wrote:

I'm the same way... with a few exceptions. :-)
I was out west for a couple weeks and ran across this stuff on tap... <http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/brews/year-round-brews/black-butte-porter/default.aspx
It's the best beer I've had and ranks above my previous favorite, Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter.
--

-MIKE-

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

A place across the river in Missouri
http://www.charlevillevineyard.com/?location=microbrews
Mark

It _should_ be better.
After all, they use _two_ horses --hence the name DOS Equus.
<*GRIN*>
Robert Bonomi wrote:

Equis. Dos equis. "Equis" is the Spanish pronunciation for "X".
--

dadiOH

Oh, FFS...