SketchUp Guide for Woodworkers

Meant to mention this earlier .... Tim Killen over at Fine Woodworking's "Design, Click Build" has a new pdf format book out last week (Oct 16,2010):
"SketchUp Guide for Woodworkers"
http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/32030/special-announcement-my-book-on-sketchup
Considering his demonstrated expertise on FWW website as a contributor, this book stands a good chance of being an excellent resource for woodworkers wanting to become proficient with SketchUp.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

I haven't yet watched all the online tutorials, but I've been eyeing this one for winter reading when it's slow. I wish to learn how to do more landscaping work with it.
_Google SketchUp for Site Design: A Guide to Modeling Site Plans, Terrain and Architecture_ http://fwd4.me/hwM
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

That's a good link Swingman. I had SU on my computer before this and toyed with it and couldn't get going. Maybe with fall setting in it's time to get up to speed.
RP