SIX-SHOOTER RUBBER BAND PISTOL

http://www.webcom.com/sknkwrks/sixshoot.htm
Just be careful and don't put six eople's eye out with one of these.
JOAT I do not have the huge amout of faith needed to be an Atheist.
J T wrote:

12-shooter...: http://www.backyardartillery.com/whassat/82511
http://www.backyardartillery.com/machinegun /

Missing the point guys. FREE PLAN - not something you buy, or even buy the plans for. FREE PLAN.
JOAT I do not have the huge amout of faith needed to be an Atheist.
J T wrote:

Plans free, stuff not.
$4.95 plans, $5 worth of wood, 80 shots:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item &0078276778
Mike Radlin wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fUZWQlfZeh8

Father Haskell wrote:

Y'know, any of these would solve Prometheus' cat problem. ;-)
Bur Father Haskell's is the best. I gotta build me one of those!
J T wrote:

Then a polytheist requires even less.
Mon, Jan 15, 2007, 3:43pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (FatherHaskell) doth burble: Then a polytheist requires even less.
I also don't have the blind faith needed to be a monotheist.
You're gonna piss the Woodworking Gods off with dirty talk like that.
JOAT I do not have the huge amount of faith needed to be an Atheist.
J T wrote:

That's sort of like a negative agnosticism, right? Why take chances, believe in all 5,000 of them?

Tue, Jan 16, 2007, 12:49am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (FatherHaskell) doth start preaching sacrilege: That's sort of like a negative agnosticism, right? Why take chances, believe in all 5,000 of them?
My thoughts on it are very negative indeed.
Next thing, I suppose you're gonna claim there's more than three Car Gods too - 5,000 Woodworking Gods indeed. A small sacrifice for the Woodworking Gods wouldn't be out of line. Don't try this at home.
I have no affiliation with the Car Gods.
JOAT I do not have the huge amount of faith needed to be an Atheist.
JOAT I do not have the huge amount of faith needed to be an Atheist.
I got plenty, want to borrow some?
Sat, Jan 20, 2007, 1:07pm (EST-2) andya@_nospam_cableone.net (Andy) doth queryeth: I got plenty, want to borrow some?
So I can be an athiest? No thanks.
JOAT Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.
J T wrote:

Cubicle land will never be the same... <G>