Six legged table

I stumbled across this looking for something else. Craftsmanship second to none. I wonder where he got the plans???
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/fotos/MN2R1893%20trio%20kruis.jpg
Attention to detail is unbelievable:
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/fotos/MN2R1901%20trio%20detail.jpg
Other pics and works:
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/fotos /
When is David Marks going to make one of those on WoodWorks???

I'm by no means a prude, but I think the concept would be a lot more attractive if it leaned a bit more towards the abstract as opposed to the detail that's there now.
Robatoy wrote:

I would have to agree with you. I have a hard time wondering where this table would actually be used--other than the Playboy mansion, which has the money and the theme.
David

Consider the site is in the Netherlands, where commercial sex in all its forms has been available for decades. Nothing they can't see while window shopping.
David Bridgeman wrote:

Who needs plans? You need a model...a live one.

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:44:38 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,

Those are available on any street corner in every country, David.

GREAT stuff. I like this guy's work a whole lot. http://www.sexyfurniture.nl/ is an easier link.
--
Put some color in your cheeks: Garden Naked!
------