Six legged table

I stumbled across this looking for something else. Craftsmanship second to none. I wonder where he got the plans???

to detail is unbelievable:

pics and works:

David Bridgeman

When is David Marks going to make one of those on WoodWorks???

Reply to
stoutman

I'm by no means a prude, but I think the concept would be a lot more attractive if it leaned a bit more towards the abstract as opposed to the detail that's there now.

Reply to
Robatoy

Who needs plans? You need a model...a live one.

Reply to
Never Enough Money

I would have to agree with you. I have a hard time wondering where this table would actually be used--other than the Playboy mansion, which has the money and the theme.

David

Reply to
David Bridgeman

Consider the site is in the Netherlands, where commercial sex in all its forms has been available for decades. Nothing they can't see while window shopping.

Reply to
George

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:44:38 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, David Bridgeman quickly quoth:

is an easier link.

Reply to
Larry Jaques