Site that Lists Products Made in the USA

http://www.usstuff.com/prodlist.htm

The list sucks big time. What is your interest in it?
They list only one beer. they list only two candle makers. There are many of these with little searching. Pitiful web site.
wrote in message

No personal interest, just that there is a diminishing number of products made in the USA, and manufacturers can use all the help they can get. They solicit additions, if you have any. Don't like it? Don't use it.

One has to wonder why your top priorities would be beer and _candles_. The first is understandable. But the second? I thought they had electrified the US No?
The lack of beer makers is probably the lingering effect of prohibition. I am told that Anhauser-Bush makes a 'beer substitute' that some find acceptable, particularly if served frozen.

True, but I happen to have a couple of candle makers as customers and was curious to see if they were listed. They weren't.

Thought I'd see a couple of micro-breweries at least. As for Anhauser-Bush, maybe they are listed under "carbonated water"? Ed