Since we're into GLUES...anyone got any idea if Roo glue is stronger than Titebond II ?

I've used Roo Glue on melamine and it works fine. I've been wondering if I have it on hand, should I use it for hardwood and ply joints INSTEAD of the Titebond II? Anyone tested both glues by breaking similar joints in non-melamine glue-ups?
TIA
dave