simultaneous joinery

Hello my name is Jared Dwarshuis. About twenty years ago my friend Larry and I developed a set of simultaneous joints for woodworking. I have written a paper describing this joinery and there is a you tube presentation under the title:

A fundamentally new type of woodworking joint

The paper describing the joinery can be found either by searching for (Jared Dwarshuis) where you can see some furniture using this joint and find the paper or by searching for (simultaneous joinery)

Thanks from Jared Dwarshuis

Reply to
Jared D

OK, I bit.

Looks like a very limited application. If you like stick furniture you'll like it. If you make colonial bow front dressers or anything Victorian you'll hate it.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

This reminds me very much of Chinese joinery. A local guy, Andrew Hunter, makes very complex furniture without the use of glue via Chinese joinery... the joinery locks together as it's assembled. An article he wrote was in a recent Fine Woodworking... He's part of the local professional furniture makers group Hudson Valley Furniture Makers. You may recognize at least two other members of the group from FWW...

John Grossbohlin

How about saving us the time and post a link if you really want us to take a look.

Reply to
Leon

Mr. Jared Dwarshuis and his friend Larry:

Please, show the link concretely, once and stop beating around the bush !!!

"Jared D" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com...

Reply to
G.Dubois