Simple Wood Garden Structure Plans ...

Greetings and Salutations:
FYI. Free gardening structure plans in PDF and Microsoft PowerPoint (the poor man's CAD) format: http://digital.net/~gandalf/woodmain.htm
Any comments about errors on the site would be appreciated.
Short story: I had an old deck that was in disrepair, and in a very bad spot. Tore it out, removed the nails and built a few gardening structures out of the old wood: - Cold Frame, Small - Cold Frame, Large - Outside Seedling Shelves - Bar-B-Q Table - Compost Bin - Potting Bench - Potting Shed
Long story --> See the web site.
Don't laugh too hard when you see the structures. I have never done woodworking before on any scale. I don't have a wood shop (nor do I have room for one) so this was mostly done on the back patio. KISS.
Enjoy. If you have any questions / comments please feel free to e-mail me / post.
Ken
------------------------------------------------------------------ Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger. Ken Hollis - Gandalf The White - snipped-for-privacy@digital.net - O- TINLC WWW Page - http://gandalf.home.digital.net / Trace E-Mail forgery - http://gandalf.home.digital.net/spamfaq.html Trolls crossposts - http://gandalf.home.digital.net/trollfaq.html
Good use of "experienced materials". You saved a bundle and made some useful items for yourself by recycling - not a thing wrong with that. Good job Ken.
Bob S.
- O- TINLC