Simple wood-chisel question.

Page 2 of 2

You need to make her a list of tools and their usages. Include little drawings if you're inclined. As for the list, just wait a couple weeks and someone will post it. Some will laugh, others will roll their eyes AGAIN.
:-)
Wait, get it from LROD's site so you have the first 5 paragraphs.
Puckdropper
marching band.
Memory just hit me. Isn't it Tage Frid that opens paint cans with chisels, uses them as screwdrivers, etc., and then re-sharpens them when he needs to use one? My type of guy.
JOAT You can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up all night.
Time to use your imagination. Grab what she considers a good skirt and clean your tool with it. Then complain that it doesn't absorb enough. Lou
Not that I've done that.

BANG BANGBANGBANG BANG!!!!!!!! you ok? BANG!!! :-]
skeez

This clearly depends on what she looks like in comparison to what YOU look like... If she is well above your league just simply let her have that chisel as her private paint can opener.

Spank her. <perk>
Win-win.
-Zz