Simple trim mouldings

I've got some defects on the edge of plywood to cover up, and would like to use just a simple moulding. Cutting it on the band saw is no problem, but I would like to have a rounded edge on both sides of the mouldings. As the pieces get smaller, it becomes more and more difficult to use a router to create the rounded edge.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this moulding, or at least how to round the edges after cutting? The final thickness will be around 1/8" thick.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Puckdropper wrote:

plywood, round the edges with the router then slice off the rounded edge with the table saw. I never had much faith in my ability to cut an absolutely straight line with my bandsaw.
--
G.W. Ross

I never remember a face, but I always
Puckdropper wrote:

1. cut your edge bands
2. glue them on
3. cut flush with ply
4. rout the edge round overs
--

dadiOH
____________________________

I forgot one key piece of information: The mouldings go on the face of the plywood to cover up missing veneer. I apologize for the oversight.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 4/18/2012 9:47 AM, Puckdropper wrote:

1. Prepare your trim hardwood to the proper thickness which will be the finished width of the trim.
2. Joint both edges of the hardwood just to be sure they are straight.
3. Route both edges of the hardwood to achieve the desired finished profile, whatever that may be.
4. Very carefully rip both edges of the hardwood to free two pieces of trim.
5. If you need more than two pieces then repeat from step 2 until the hardwood becomes too narrow to be comfortably and safely handled. Once the original stock does get too narrow for this use start with a new piece from step 1.
This method works out very well for almost any sort of trim that is to be applied. If you are simply covering plywood edges it may be easier to attach the pre-cut trim to the edges and then route/sand down to the proper thickness after the glue dries but if you can achieve very accurate thickness in step 1 and a clean rip in stage 4 then trim done this way can be used on plywood edges..
On 4/18/2012 4:15 AM, Puckdropper wrote:

As I understand from your other post in this thread you want a piece of trim to cover a surface blemish on the plywood.
If it were me, I would create the trim piece in square stock on a table saw. Using feather boards to keep the piece safely in position against the fence.
Once I have the square stock of the proper width and size, I would set up the router table with a quarter or appropriate round over bit. Placing the feather boards in the position to hold the piece against the router table fence, you could then run as much of the trim as you like. First one side then the other. If you would like a grove, etc. in the middle re adjust the fence and feather boards and continue to cut the additional profiles.