Simple-to-Intermediate Book (Router Usage Especially)

I'm betting this question has been asked a thousand times, but here it is anyway:
What is a good book for learning what kind of things routers do and how to do them? I know basically what routers do, but some of the terminology is throwing me off so one with a good glossary (preferrably with pictures) would be great. I know how to use a circular saw, drill, mitre saw, jig saw, etc., but some of the terms used in intermediate and advanced carpentry are beyond me.
Mark Dailey wrote:

Go to Pat Warner's web site (www.patwarner.com) and order his two videos. They will get you started.
Woodworking with the Router by Bill Hylton and Fred Matlack
All kinds of fixtures, jigs, tables, tricks and techniques.

Great - thanks - I will try both of those, but the Pat Warner site is refusing my connection right now...