SILENT AIR COMPRESSOR

http://www.briansmodelcars.com/tutorials/tutorial.asp?TutorialID (&CurPage=1
Well, it sounds likt it would work.
JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Sure it would work, but the fellow has bigger balls than me welding legs and such to a refrigerant tank! Those refer tanks a paper thin! when we toss them at work we pop a hole in them buy just banging them against the dumpster. Greg