sikai drawer slides

There is a company in my town that was bringing in Chinese cabinets. The guy has about 1,000 Sikai drawer glides. There are a couple of different lengths. I can get all of them for a very cheap price. Is this something that any of you might be interested in, or maybe ebay?
The longest is 18", and I believe the next size down is 16". There is a spring dampener on them. I have some cabinets with them on the drawers, and they close easy, and then hit a spot where the drawer closes softly by itself.
Should I pick up all these?
Steve
For how much??
I would prefer American made... but what is these days?
On 12/8/2010 5:18 PM, Steve B wrote:

"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

I tried to look them up, and they come up on Google, but then I can't find these at the sites. What do you think they're worth for a pair?
Steve
On 12/8/10 10:28 PM, Steve B wrote:

If they came in to the country through a cabinet importer, they are probably made for the Chinese cabinet maker by this manufacturer. The same manufacturer probably make the same slides for all kinds of other cabinet and furniture companies and stamps their names on them or no name at all.
They are likely the same quality as the generics you would buy at a home store.
--

-MIKE-

18" is a bit of a limit for kitchen app, but usable in a vanity.

What style are they?? I can get KV full extension 22" soft close side slides for about $19 per pair in 10 packs.

I will have to get them out and photo them and post. There are three or four styles, I'd say. The guy has a pallet full he wants me to just cart off. I imagine I could sell them for less than retail, and everyone would make a good deal.
Steve