Significant damage in wood shop fire (The Sentinel) 25m3idp/*http%3A//
Road conditions were a factor as firefighters responded to a predawn fire that started in the flue of a wood stove at a woodworking shop in Upper Mifflin Township this morning.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.